This week we bring church, worship, and God’s word into each of our homes – to gather together in small groups with our close friends and neighbors. Worship with us using a device of your choice.
The home page of our website will have the live stream at 10:00 am, PDT.
We are praying for each of you! For each of us to encounter God in a tangible way in living rooms and at kitchen tables with power, love, and a sound mind! If you have any questions, please know we are here to serve you! If there are any practical needs or prayer needs, we are standing by to serve you and our community.
For those of us that have children, we will also be providing resources and weekly lessons for your kids to enjoy and engage in God’s word.
First Online Service
Online steaming will begin at 10:00am, PDT.
- Join the live stream in real time on YouTube
- Join the online church experience with interactive church and online “Live Prayer”
- Bible App Event
If you would like prayer please text your request to (951) 290-7117
Attention Parents: View Resources for Children (available on our Google Drive)
Connect Group Questions
1. What has this last week been like for you? Especially regarding the COVID-19 pandemic?
2. Read Matthew 17:20 and discuss; How powerful are the seeds we allow to be sown in our lives? Talk about the recent seeds of fear that have been sown and the seeds of faith we can sow in response.
3. Read Hebrews 11:1 and discuss; Both Fear and Faith have something in common: they require us to believe in something we cannot see. How can we intentionally sow seeds of faith in our lives? How important is a connection with other believers in this season?
4. Make this declaration together: I can declare in this season that fear has no hold on me! My God, who sows faith in me, is bigger than the circumstances sowing fear around me.