Church is going to be awesome this weekend! We are looking forward to connecting with you all! Join us before, during, and after service!
This week we bring church, worship, and God’s word into each of our homes. Worship with us using a device of your choice. Virtual lobby will be open at 9:40 am and for 30 minutes after the service ends.
Rise Up “Suffer for Nothing”
In this series we will be discussing how we can Rise Up because of the power of God in us! Pastor Justin talks about letting our Suffering be for something rather than nothing.
Church starts steaming online at 9:40 a.m. PDT, service begins at 10:00 a.m.
- Watch on YouTube
- Join the online church experience with interactive church and online “Live Prayer”
- Bible App Event (to follow along)
If you would like prayer please text your request to 951-290-7117
Attention Parents: View Resources for Children (available on our Google Drive)
Pastor Justin talks about letting our Suffering be for something rather than nothing.
I will not let my _______________ be for _______________!
I will let my _______________ be for _______________!
I will make my _______________ be for _______________!
Important Scriptures (NIV version unless stated otherwise)
- 1 Corinthians 15:56-58
- 2 Corinthians 4:8-10
- Hebrews 12:1-3
- 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
- John 15:5
Connect Group Questions
“Suffer for Nothing”
- Have you ever experienced suffering that felt like it was for no reason at all? What was that like for you?
- Read 1 Corinthians 15:56-58 and discuss; What does it mean to Labor for the Lord? How do we stand firm when the Labor seems overwhelming?
- Read 2 Corinthians 4:8-10 and discuss; What is the difference between suffering with Jesus and Suffering without Him?
- Read 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 and discuss; Why does suffering for the eternal help us to keep from losing heart?