Church is going to be awesome this weekend! We are looking forward to connecting with you all! Join us before, during, and after service!
This week we bring church, worship, and God’s word into each of our homes. Worship with us using a device of your choice. Virtual lobby will be open at 9:40 am and for 30 minutes after the service ends.
Rise Up “Out of Our Minds”
In this series we will be discussing how we can Rise Up because of the power of God in us! Pastor Justin talks about letting our Suffering be for something rather than nothing.
Church starts steaming online at 9:40 a.m. PDT, service begins at 10:00 a.m.
- Watch on YouTube
- Join the online church experience with interactive church and online “Live Prayer”
- Bible App Event (to follow along)
If you would like prayer please text your request to 951-290-7117
Attention Parents: View Resources for Children (available on our Google Drive)
Pastor Justin talks about having the appearance of being out of our minds as we choose joy and optimism in these uncertain times.
I will not let the _______________ create a _______________!
If _______________ then _______________!
Until something_______________ we will not see _______________!
Important Scriptures (NIV version unless stated otherwise)
- 2 Corinthians 5:13-17
- 2 Corinthians 5:17
- Psalms 118:24 NLT
- Psalms 107:10-16
- 1 John 4:4
Connect Group Questions
“Out of Our Minds”
- Have you ever had someone say “You are out of your mind.”? Tell the story about why they said that to you.
- Read 2 Corinthians 5:13-17 and discuss; What does it mean to be out of our minds for the Lord? Why is having faith and hope during hard times seem out of our minds?
- Read Psalms 118:24 NLT and discuss; What is the significance of the words “I will” in this scripture? How can we choose joy and gratitude when circumstances are less than favorable?
- What are some ways that we can Rise Up in this uncertain season in our world’s history? How can we appear to be “Out of our Minds” with courage, hope and faith? What are some practical things we can do?