Church is going to be awesome this weekend! We are looking forward to connecting with you all! Join us before, during, and after service!
This week we bring church, worship, and God’s word into each of our homes. Worship with us using a device of your choice. Virtual lobby will be open at 9:40 am and for 30 minutes after the service ends.
Announcement: Due to increased precautions and regulations by the county, our Easter Social Distancing Parade has been canceled. Stay safe and let’s all have an amazing Easter online!
The Small Stuff “Mountains to Molehills”
In this series we will be discussing how “the small stuff” has the potential to do BIG things in our lives.
Church starts steaming online at 9:40 a.m. PDT. Service begins at 10:00 a.m.
- Join the live stream in real time on YouTube
- Join the online church experience with interactive church and online “Live Prayer”
- Bible App Event
If you would like prayer please text your request to (951) 290-7117
Attention Parents: View Resources for Children (available on our Google Drive)
Pastor Justin talks about how God can take the mountains we are facing and reduce them down to molehills for His glory!
(NIV version unless stated otherwise):
- Zechariah 4:7 AMPC
- Matthew 6:32-34
- Psalms 97:5
- Luke 8:49-55
- John 16:33
Connect Group Questions
1. Have you ever blown a seemingly small situation out of proportion? What happened?
2. Read Zechariah 4:7 AMPC and discuss; What Mountains of human obstacles are you and your family facing in this season? How will trusting God make those mountains be reduced down to molehills?
3. Read Psalms 97:5 and discuss; When we put our trust in God our Mountains can melt like wax! How has this experience been true in your life?
4. Read John 16:33 and discuss; How does knowing that God has our best in His heart for us give us peace in trying seasons? What are practical ways we can “Take Heart” during this season?