Church is going to be awesome this weekend! We are looking forward to connecting with you all! Join us before, during, and after service!
This week we bring church, worship, and God’s word into each of our homes. Worship with us using a device of your choice. Virtual lobby will be open at 9:40 am and for 30 minutes after the service ends.
Pastor Justin talks about Mothers and how they are hidden heroes in our lives!
Church starts steaming online at 9:40 a.m. PDT, service begins at 10:00 a.m.
- Watch on YouTube
- Join the online church experience with interactive church and online “Live Prayer”
- Bible App Event (to follow along)
If you would like prayer please text your request to 951-290-7117
Attention Parents: View Resources for Children (available on our Google Drive)
Pastor Justin talks about Living our lives as a sermon and how to be and make walking miracles!
I will let my ___________________ be my ___________________!
My destiny and purpose ___________________ as I ___________________!
I thank God for my ___________________!
Important Scriptures (NIV version unless stated otherwise)
- Genesis 22:1-3
- Proverbs 31:28-29
- Psalms 139:13-14
- Genesis 17:15-17
- Isaiah 66:13
- Psalms 19:1-6
Connect Group Questions
“Connect Group Questions”
- We celebrated Mother’s Day Weekend! Share your fondest memory of your mom and why.
- Read Genesis 22:1-3 NIV and discuss; In your opinion, what do you think this experience was like for Sarah? The fact that this passage says nothing about her experience, how would you assume she responded?
- Read Isaiah 66:13 NIV and discuss; What does it mean to be comforted like a mother? How does knowing this bring you peace in your current season?
- Read Psalms 19:1-6 NIV and discuss; How powerful is God’s consistency in our lives? How can this be expressed without words? How can we live a life that displays God’s strength and consistency?