Church is going to be awesome this weekend! We are looking forward to connecting with you all! Join us before, during, and after service which begins at 10:00 am.
This week we bring church, worship, and God’s word into each of our homes. Worship with us using a device of your choice. Virtual lobby will be open at 9:40 am and for 30 minutes after the service ends.
Bigger Than Me Series Opener
The meaning of “Living Stones Church” and how we are to conduct ourselves with the authority that God has appointed over us.
Church starts steaming online at 9:40 a.m. PDT, service begins at 10:00 a.m.
- Watch on YouTube
- Join the online church experience with interactive church and online “Live Prayer”
- Bible App Event (to follow along)
If you would like prayer please text your request to 951-290-7117
Attention Parents: View Resources for Children (available on our Google Drive)
Pastor Justin talks about the meaning of “Living Stones Church” and how we are to conduct ourselves with the authority that God has appointed over us.
We the __________ are the __________!
God’s __________ is for us to __________!
__________ ___________ is a __________!
Important Scriptures (NLT version unless stated otherwise):
- 1 Peter 2:5
- 1 Peter 2:13-17
- 1 Samuel 24:4-7
- 1 Peter 2:18-21
Connect Group Questions
“Bigger Than Me Series Opener”
- What does the term “Living Stones” mean to you?
- Read 1 Peter 2:13-17 NLT and discuss; How does this passage affect how you look at the world today? Why does Peter emphasize the “Lord’s sake” in verse 13?
- Read 1 Samuel 24:4-7 NLT and discuss; In what ways do you relate to David in this passage? How do we refrain from attacking the leaders God has appointed in our lives?
- Read 1 Peter 2:18-21 NLT and discuss; How does this passage make you feel? Why is it important to refer back to the word of God rather than our feelings?